Share the love this #Valentine’s Day!
Step Up is declaring Valentine’s Day #GenerosityDay. The idea is simple: reclaim Valentine’s Day and imbue it with true love – the kind where you give without expectation. #GenerosityDay is when you seek to be selfless and see what happens when generosity becomes your default. So this #ValentinesDay do something big or something small. You could choose to begin the day with a simple act of kindness. You could be wildly generous all day long. Give of your money, your time, your talent, your love, or anything special that in unique to you.
- Buy coffee for a stranger
- Make dinner for a friend in need
- Make a Tribute gift to Step Up to honor your loved one
- Write a letter to someone who touched your life
- Tell a friend why they’re wonderful
- Smile at everyone in the street
- Introduce yourself to someone you see everyday but have never greeted
- Give someone a compliment
Whatever you choose, the goal is to spend Valentine’s Day being more generous, giving more money, sharing of yourself, being of service. So let’s make this February 14th a day to open our hearts and share our generosity. What better way to spend Valentine’s Day?