Not a member? Sign Up Now!
Text PSH to 51555 to get messages straight to your phone!
Enter Username or Email to reset.
Today we simply want to say “Thank you” to our friends for being part of a supportive community fostering recovery, well-being, and a sense of belonging for individuals experiencing mental illness in the LA area!
Together we are celebrating the impact of your Step Up contributions at work so far this year:
• 78 formerly homeless individuals have moved from chronic homelessness on the streets, into Step Up’s permanent supportive housing.
• 40,000 meals are being provided.
• Over 1500 individuals are participating in Step Up’s effective programs and services.
• 150 individuals are participating in Step Up’s supported employment training and placement programs this year. So far 35 have completed vocational training and have gone on to secure outside unsubsidized employments.
• Daniel’s Place is serving 300 transitional age youth (18-25 years of age).
It IS possible to recover from mental illness and thrive. As a special National Philanthropy Day thank you, email [email protected] to receive our 30th Anniversary Commemorative 2014 Calendar illustrating your contribution at work in the lives of Step Up members.
We’d also love for you to join Step Up’s team for the 5K HomeWalk November 23rd? It’s a great way to connect with our mission and see the impact we’re having in LA. Kobe Bryant is the chair again this year and he will be there cheering us all on. http://unitedwayla.org/homewalk/
From all of us at Step Up on Second, Happy National Philanthropy Day! Thank you for your support and partnership!
Click the key above to learn ways you can take action!
Please fill out all required fields.